Friday, January 4, 2008

Maybe another day...

I left him and then came spring. The seasons are so symbolic! And since then, I found myself again. I fell out of love with all of that, and fell in love once again with all that makes me happy. I stand alone with my words, my music, my books, my art. I needed nothing but these things and with them I regained strength and I can feel my energy attracting others who are are also enamored with all that we create. And now that I have both feet planted firmly (or perhaps not so firmly) on this ground I am ready to let someone in. I want to share all this beauty that I have discovered!
There is so much here and I am so confident in this. But I am so reserved, so shut down. Maybe I should wait a little longer, and continue keeping all of this to myself.

No comments: