Friday, January 4, 2008

LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is something I must say to you
but perhaps it would be better for me to not let you know at all
Maybe just write it down and let that serve as a release and quickly after crumple this up and throw it away
Though that would not be enough for me to forget it
You see life has a funny way of showing us where to go,
No matter how strong I am,
or how I try to look the other way
something here is far stronger than I (and a lot more stubborn, too)
I am only brave enough when I have the cushion that your weakness provides
Am I the only one melting here?

This is not new to me, I've been around love before
But there is something strange here,
I have the strongest urge to grab you,
One hand on either side of that face of yours,
and say something,
say something so LOUDLY,
and perhaps the words will sink in,
because I feel as if though
You are so unaware!
I can give you everything,
I've never given away everything before
To anyone, such a mistake that would have been
So now what?
I simply cannot fall alone,
if you do not catch me
that would be the end,
because I have little hope in things I cannot touch
At some point, in various moments,
I was so full of you, but now it is just not enough,
I have so much, so much that it cannot go forward like this
Because there is just too much in me
and so little in you.

I almost prefer to leave you now, because that way
the memories I hold will be like something incomplete
and the end will hold so much possibility
I am floating and you just walk along
There is a chance that good-bye would leave me with this for a very long time
But we are just stretching this out, a simple thread does not suffice
I want everything and if I do not find it in you,
that means it is just waiting for me in another place.

No comments: