Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2 0 0 8

So, back to reality.

The holidays are officially over. It is quite a relief in some ways, although Christmas was really lovely. I have a lot to look forward to this year, and I want to really make things happen. The new semester begins on the 28th of this month, and I will be quite busy. I am very happy with my grades from last semester. I did very well, considering I maintained a highly active social life and worked every day of the week. This year I want to focus more on my studies, and less on stupid distractions. I am looking forward to (hopefully) moving to San Francisco this summer and begin attending school there in the fall. Great time of the year to start a new part of my life. Pretty metaphoric... no?

Don't really feel like writing anymore. :) More on this later.

No comments: