Monday, May 19, 2008

Sunburn, Coconut Records, and a trip to SF.

Yesterday was a great beach day... friends, beers, and cancerous rays of sun... LOVELY. I have cuts and bruises from trying to climb the cliffs to go to "special" beach spots. Oh, how I will miss the Vitamin D overdoses. Do they have In & Out in the Bay Area?

On another note, I am obsessed with Jason Schwartzman's [not so] new music project... very good stuff, and not only because we all know I like him anyway! ;)

AND! I will be in San Francisco in just a few short days, scoping out a major opportunity I will disclose at a later date...
For now, I leave you with this:

Photobucket

P.S. NEW WOODY ALLEN FILM OPENS IN SEPTEMBER!!! JAVIER BARDEM, PENELOPE CRUZ, AND SCARLETT JOHANSSON.

1 comment:

wayo said...

it aint new honey!!! its been a while...

yes i love j.s. too