Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back to reality...

Much to my dismay, I returned from San Francisco yesterday. I really, really did not want to. I had such a perfect weekend. It was absolutely lovely... it rained the first day we were there, which was nice. But, then the next day it was actually a little bit sunny! Not only that, but I was in the sweetest company. We are such a great team, and I love being in love... I noticed so many little things about him this weekend. He got me coffee while I showered and even buckled the strap on my shoes while we waited for the elevator at our hotel; I was running late for a very important appointment (surprise, surprise). FACT: Some people are better than others. <3

It was so much fun, exploring the city and making our plans. And yes, I had a few "appointments", and I am very happy to say they went remarkably well. I do not want to give too many details until everything is set in stone, I do not want to jinx anything. Let's just say there are green lights all over the place, and we will have a new zip code an entire month sooner than we thought. I promise to not be so ambiguous in just a couple of weeks, when everything is set.

I was so sad to leave that I got drunk by myself on the ride home.

Photobucket

No comments: